Wednesday 2 November 2011

1st Day of Ulpan

Today was my 1st day of learning Ivrit in the Ulpan, I'm in the bottom group and while I know some things in Hebrew, I'm happy being in the bottom group as it will reinforce what I already know and help me learn more. Class starts at 8.30 and goes until 13.00 with 2 breaks in that time. In my class there are quite a few people from the Dorms where I live so it feels good knowing that there are people I know at my same level and that I can study with after. Following class there was lunch and later today we have a BBQ so that will be another good evening. Last night was also fun, a few of us went to the Grand Canyon Shopping Centre where on our way back we got lost, fortunately we found our way back to dorms. Next time I think despite the cost I take a taxi LOL. Then last my fellow flatmates enjoyed a dinner together with a few others in the Dorm and we relaxed before the start of our studies today

No comments:

Post a Comment